By Christina Carrega
The identity of a 52-year-old Ridgewood man, who was struck and killed by a 22-year-old driver last month, was revealed by the police on Thursday.
Jorge Segundo was crossing Grove Street on Nov. 26 around 7 p.m. when the driver of a grey 2006 Honda CRV knocked him down.
Police said when the ambulance showed up, 52-year-old Segundo was sprawled in the crosswalk, unconscious with head trauma. The driver remained on the scene and was issued a summons for failure to yield to a pedestrian, police said.
Segundo, of Greene Avenue, was taken to Elmhurst Hospital Center where he was pronounced dead on Nov. 29.